(We are currently in the process of updating the Star Ceiling Installation Guide area – we’re aware that some of the links and such need attention – we appreciate your feedback!)
Fiber Optic Filament
- How much fiber optic filament do I need?
- How Many Stars per foot should I use?
- Do you have a quick table that shows me how much fiber I need?
- What diameter fiber should I use?
- Which is better: Single strand fiber or fiber optic cable?
- May I obtain some samples of the different diameter fibers?
- Do you offer Single Strand Filament in lengths from 1000-5000 feet?
Star Installation & Illumination
- How do I install the stars in a suspended ceiling?
- Any tips on installing fiber optic stars in a sheet rock or finished ceiling?
- How do I illuminate the stars?
- Where should I place the star illuminator?
- How do I connect the fiber to a basic illuminator?
- What is Fiber Optic Cable Blending?
- How do I connect the fiber to the SV750 illuminator?
- How do I make the stars “Twinkle”?
- Could I use X-10 technology to control the illuminator?
- How can I have a mix of different size stars?
Check your state and local codes before starting any projects. Follow all safety precautions. Information in this internet guide has been furnished by The Fiber Optic Store.com and associated contributors. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and safety. Neither The Fiber Optic Store.com nor any contributor can be held responsible for damages or injuries resulting from the use of the information.